2009년 8월 25일 화요일

Sony VAIO NW-125J/T / Review

Few days ago, I was seeking laptops for studying : ]

My laptop should have isolated keyboard (like Macbook) and big screen.

That's it. lol

After the searching, all the laptop which has isolated keyboard are Mac and Sony.

But the Macbook and Macpro adopted their own operating system and is more expensive than the average price of Sony laptops.

I chose the brand and all i have to do is GO TO THE BESTBUY!!! (I'm not used to use E-commerce)

"OOOOOH!!! Sony VAIO NW-125J/T is shining." ( jk )

It's fake, but its specifications are sooo Good : ]

This laptop also has 4GB Ram and 320GB hard disk.

But the best specifications are isolated keyboard and pre-installed Microsoft.

I'm a student so Microsoft is useful for me. lol

So I picked it quickly.

It was $759.99 ( not include the tax)




It's the BOX. Isn't it simple? I love it



The organization is so simple. SONY I LOVE YOU !!!!



Wow !!! It's 15.1 inches monitor. It's little bit big to carry but that's ok. becuz it's cool



This is the isolated keyboard. It reduce the rate of mistyping. lol


REVIEW:
It's cool !!
If you are looking for the laptop which is instead of desktop, this is what you are looking for.
The space is enough, Ram is enough, the size of monitor is enough.
AH!!
If you like to play online game like lineage, It doesn't fit, becuz its processor is 2.1 Ghz.

(there are a lot of grammar error and wierd language choice. I know. I have came to america 8 months ago. Pliz understand me. : ] )

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기